We will have things that are known as sort of like racial abilities which will key into the class that you've chosen and those will almost certainly have animations that are kind of like one-offs that are associated with that class. They'll help you get some more like you know Ren'Kai flavor or some more Empyrean flavor but we have to reuse animations as much as possible in order to get to the finish line here so it'd be a super nice thing to do but probably not in the cards. – Джеффри Бард
- Prone and crouch will likely not be in the game.
- Moving backward will likely not affect block and parry.
I think that that generally we want to tend to be more mobile in our classes. I think that it's a fundamentally old-school philosophy to have a lot of stuck in place type skills. That isn't to say we won't have skills that have mobility restriction on them- that require you to channel or require a casting time where you can't move; but I think it's a blend between the two. It's neither extreme. – Steven Sharif
It'll be something that you can spec around to. Again it's gonna be a risk/reward thing. We put a lot of thought into what skills are overpowered or have kind of this overpowering nature to them and those are the kinds of skills that will generally find that will be like in-place type of skills; where you are now at risk if you are going to cast this spell, but there's a big reward if you do manage to get it off. – Джеффри Бард
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Blink||Blinks forward in the direction you are traveling.||Increased blink distance. Reduces threat on targets nearby upon activation.||Increased blink distance. Deals area damage upon impact.|
|Jump||Dash with cooldown.||Cooldown is replaced by charges with individual cooldown.||Drops a bear trap at the location the ranger dashed from.|
|Rush||Rush toward a target; and upon reaching the target, deal an amount damage with a chance to knock the target down.||-||-|
|Sprint||Increases movement speed. Using an ability ends sprint.||Increased resistance to disable abilities.||Clears crowd control when sprint starts and removes silence.|
- Characters are able to utilize their abilities while in the water.
- Stamina does not limit swimming, however breath does.
- Стрим, 22 December 2020 (1:12:56).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (1:05:11).
- Стрим, 26 February 2021 (27:41).
- Видео, 26 February 2021 (6:17).
- Стрим, 30 April 2020 (1:17:13).
- Стрим, 8 May 2017 (43:30).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:30:40).
- Видео, 23 December 2020 (1:17).
- Стрим, 31 July 2020 (57:33).
- Видео, 22 December 2020 (7:35).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (45:52).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (46:22).
- Видео, 26 сентября 2019 (0:0).
- Видео, 4 декабря 2017 (1:20).
- Интервью, 20 октября 2018 (3:30:40).
- Стрим, 17 ноября 2017 (53:02).
- Стрим, 31 July 2020 (1:42:41).
- Стрим, 29 January 2021 (1:00:57).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (38:46).
- Стрим, 30 September 2020 (55:39).