- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- 1 Caravan types
- 2 Caravan inventory
- 3 Caravan components
- 4 Initiating caravans
- 5 Caravan PvP
- 6 Artisan supply chain
- 7 Trade ships
- 8 Caravan skins
- 9 Zergs
- 10 Artwork
- 11 Смотрите также
- 12 Примечания
Quest driven caravans
- These are initiated by players with a diverse choice of routes and launch windows, making them difficult to zerg.
- Initiating a caravan from one node to another will create a PvP objective that players will need to defend while it moves along its chosen route to the selected destination.
- Node-based caravan stats and capabilities scale with their node's advancement.
- Roads will upgrade as nodes advance. Different roads will dictate the speed and type of caravan required (off road vs on road).
The caravan system is designed to be initiated by the player. Which means, information of the caravans launch time and route, should be a closely guarded secret. Routes will also be diverse, and the world is large, so it might behoove you to scout the route ahead before a launch. Fast travel in our game is also limited, which means unless the guild had knowledge of your plans before hand, it is likely that they will be unable to organize and travel to a location. As far as mass guilds securing trade routes, there is always a bigger fish in the pond. Also caravans will have limitations on carrying capacity and launch windows that will segment mulitiple caravans by several minutes, which would space out the caravans, making it difficult to "zerg" a defense. – Стивен Шариф
- These caravans can be launched from any point of storage.
- These are currently designed for a single driver.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Warehouses may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alts. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravans will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventory expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- Armor rating.
- Hit points.
- Number of hired NPC guards.
- The resources it will carry.
- If it is initiated for a specific quest in a nearby node.
- If the goods are intended for trade or warehousing in a regional marketplace.
- The recipient of the caravan (e.g. a Temple within the nearby node).
When you initiate a caravan you're going to be able to determine the resources of the caravan is going to have in it. You're going to be able to determine whether or not this caravan has been initiated for a specific quest in a nearby node. You're going to be able to deliver goods for trade or to just warehouse in a new region, so that you have access to that local market. – Стивен Шариф
When you're in a nearby node that you need to drive caravan to... you're going to have an option from the NPC within a nearby node to dictate the caravan launch as a recipient of the temple yeah. – Стивен Шариф
- Coordinate the transfer of needed supplies with citizens operating caravans.
- Other leadership powers.
- Enter into trade agreements.
- Directing assets.
- Defensive ability.
The government has a lot of say in the direction of the nodes development. Directing assets, building projects, tax allocation, defensive ability etc. Players have the ability to not only create these cities, but they have the right of self-governance.
There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Стивен Шариф
- Guilds hold separate roles in the direction of the node than the roles held by private citizens.
- Only a certain number of guilds may participate in these roles.
- Separate guild roles are reserved for small, medium and large guilds.
Guild’s also hold separate roles in the direction of the node, than the roles held by private citizens, and only a certain number of guilds may participate in these roles. Separate guild roles are reserved for Small size guilds, medium size guilds and large size guilds.
- Players will be able to state their intentions to attack, defend or ignore via a user interface.
- A group will be required to successfully attack a caravan.
- If a caravan is destroyed, it will drop a portion of the goods it is transporting.
- Caravans drop certificates for heavy goods that are redeemable at the origin node for a portion of the goods.
Artisan supply chain
Ремесленники в Ashes of Creation должны выбрать путь развития в дереве ремесленных умений. Взаимная зависимость профессий устанавливает целую цепочку производства от сырья до готового продукта. Каждая стадия производства может потребовать караван для транспортировки товаров от одного ремесленника к другому.
- Получение сырья:
- Очисткой сырья с помощью обрабатывающих профессий.
- Крафтом готовых продуктов используя рецепты.
Как крафтер, вы захотите узнать, где можно создать предметы по определенным рецептам; какие узлы имеют возможность обрабатывать материалы, которые вы произвели или собрали; и тогда вы захотите спланировать свой маршрут, чтобы либо перевезти туда товар, либо убедиться, что вы находитесь в подходящем для сбора и постройки районе. Поэтому необходимо тщательное планирование. – Стивен Шариф
We are toying with the idea right now of having a caravan transform through the use of an ability – and some delay period – into a trade ship at the coast should you wish to move into the water. – Стивен Шариф
Certain ships can be hijacked. Trade ships can not be hijacked. The cargo on a trade ship will be similar to caravans in that the ship must be destroyed in order to capture the loot from its wreckage.
List of caravan skins
- Raid and dungeon bosses have specific mechanics that players need to learn and react to. Zergs that are not aware of these mechanics or react to them appropriately will be wiped.
- There is a give-and-take for guilds that want to see a larger number of members as opposed to a more focused group that may be a part of an alliance.
We're very cognizant of the fact that we don't want to see zerging be a mechanic that's utilized by guilds to accomplish content or just to steamroll over sieges... There are specific mechanics that we are working on that will be seen through the testing phases that relate to a degree of understanding of certain systems that can't just be overrun with numbers. – Стивен Шариф
The best way that I found in games I played previously to take down a zerg is to cause drama from within... It's that conflict inside of the politicking that happens in that big organization. If we provide opportunities for division to occur then it also provides stability to keep a server healthy away from that zerg mentality also... If we approach the castle siege and we've destroyed the walls and we're in the throne room and we're about to cast on the penultimate thing and I at this time am just so excited from what's happening that I'm like "screw it I'm gonna go for it". It's gonna be mine. I'm gonna take the taxes for the next month. I'm gonna take all the gear from the castle. I'm gonna take everything... We kind of want that political intrigue to be present in the game. – Стивен Шариф
Objective-based game play helps to balance the zerg mentality.
I always feel that if you balance based on groups that in your balance focus is to incorporate features that play well from a player versus player perspective as well as a player versus environment perspective: Having support classes, having DPS and tanks that can obstruct movement and/or create you know bottlenecks on the field and stuff like that. I think a well-rounded raid it will perform better against a non well-rounded raid, however then you incorporate the second aspect of numbers; and that's where again mobility, organization, leadership tactics. Having objectives in gameplay that make those important helps to balance the zerg mentality that a lot of guilds can tend to have. – Стивен Шариф
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Видео, 16 July 2019 (0:00s).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Интервью, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (19:43).
- Видео, 15 July 2019 (2:12).
- Стрим, 9 February 2018 (45:48).
- Интервью, 6 December 2018 (20:30).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:23:31).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Стрим, 18 July 2017 (44:57).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (20:56).
- Стрим, 30 June 2017 (53:57).
- Стрим, 12 December 2018 (14:48).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (9:49).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- City hall.
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (36:05).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (47:27).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (36:09).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (40:40).
- Стрим, 15 December 2017 (1:04:25).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (8:22).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (6:12).
- Стрим, 8 Мая 2017 (20:41).
- Стрим, 18 Июля 2017 (38:30).
- Стрим, 26 Мая 2017 (26:00).
- Интервью, 11 Мая 2018 (24:18).
- Стрим, 23 August 2017 (28:22).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:20:03).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (23:26).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (25:18).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (57:37).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (44:20).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (11:52).