- Destroyed nodes revert to stage 0 (wilderness) after a successful siege.
- Any modified terrain will revert back to its original state.
- Players lose their node citizenship after their node is destroyed.
- The warehouse debris will contain a portion of all Materials (crafting components) and Gatherables that were stored in the destroyed node.
- The reliquary debris will contain a stockpile of material components of the relics that were once stored there.
- The town hall debris might contain tax-oriented certificates that were held within the vaults and in the treasury.
- The stables debris might contain mount certificates that can be added to caravans in the future or sold on the auction house.
- What happens when the node gets destroyed is there will be stockpiles of spoils... A whole host of what is centralized within a regional economy like the node system becomes- a portion of that becomes available to the attackers who participated in the siege and they can go and interact with those with those debris fields and attempt to claim things. – Steven Sharif
- This includes gatherables and processed goods that were stored in in-node housing and apartment storage chests. These do not become lootable if the node survives the siege- even if the housing buildings are destroyed or damaged during the siege.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within the node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Attackers who participated in the siege will have exclusive looting rights for period of time following the node's destruction.
- Any loot remaining after this period will be open for anyone to loot.
- The looting rights have a period of time in which the attackers have loot rights essentially. So these are people who participated in the attack- they were flagged attackers during the siege and they have first dibs; and then if after that period of time... that looting right dissipates then it becomes open.. – Steven Sharif
Static housing destructibility
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
- Если их здание было разрушено во время осада узла, даже если осада не была успешной.
- Если мэр построил дополнительные многоквартирные дома в городе (этап 4) или выше, а уровень узла упал ниже этой стадии.
- Если мэр решит снести многоквартирные дома, все предметы и планировки будут отправлены владельцу по почте.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a stage three (Деревня) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- Players who are registered as a defenders of their node cannot loot their own destroyed freeholds.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- There is no "recall" (fast-travel) option to return to shore, however death by drowning will respawn the player on shore but will incur experience debt (and other death penalties).
- We don't have a recall... There is consequence for you losing the means of your mobility and if you lost the means of that mobility then those consequences are it's going to take you longer to get to where you need to go, or you're going to have to suffer some experience debt. – Steven Sharif
- I mean traditionally if we did not use dynamic destruction, that what we would use is decals to simulate damage on the ship based on an overall hit point value. At certain hit point values we would swap out the mesh to show a more destructive state potentially; and that and you know at that point for a user in regards to immersion you know both are very similar from the immersion factor right? – Steven Sharif
2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2019-09-24 2019-06-28
- Видео, 28 May 2021 (23:45).
- Стрим, 31 March 2022 (1:13:00).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (31:15).
- Стрим, 28 May 2021 (1:04:29).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:48:43).
- Подкаст, 29 September 2021 (14:21).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (57:46).
- Стрим, 30 April 2020 (1:14:44).
- Подкаст, 29 September 2021 (10:49).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (56:11).
- Подкаст, 29 September 2021 (15:46).
- Стрим, 18 July 2017 (40:14).
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (59:21).
- Стрим, 28 August 2020 (2:04:00).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (28:04).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (29:34).
- Стрим, 26 February 2021 (1:11:13).
- Стрим, 29 April 2022 (1:08:27).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (1:28:38).
- Подкаст, 11 May 2018 (11:51).
- Стрим, 26 July 2019 (1:07:22).