- Freeholds are limited to one per account.
- Freeholds are approximately half an acre in size.
- Expansions and upgrades become available as node progression allows.
- Freeholds may not be sold to other players.
- 1 Freehold placement
- 2 Freehold buildings
- 3 Housing decorations
- 4 Freehold professions
- 5 Underrealm freeholds
- 6 Freehold building skins
- 7 Freehold benefits
- 8 Freehold security
- 9 Freehold destructibility
- 10 Guild freeholds
- 11 Housing types
- 12 Real estate
- 13 Иллюстрации
- 14 Смотрите также
- 15 Примечания
- Pathing routes (Roadways).
- Dungeons and other points of interest (POIs) regardless of advancement.
- Spawn areas.
- Other freehold plots.
- Hard terrain features, such as mountainsides or cliffs.
- Freehold farms
- Guild halls
- Lumber yards
- Basements in freehold buildings are to be decided.
- Certain buildings will have multiple tiers, with different footprint sizes. For example: Small, medium, large, to mansion-sized homes.
- A mansion sized home may occupy up to 50% of a freehold plot.
- Cosmetics can also be applied to a blueprint based on the type of building.
- Players are not locked into any particular race for freehold blueprints.
Freehold building placement
- Players will need to manage how these are arranged to maximize adjacency bonuses.
Depending on where your place you're freehold, you're gonna have different environmental tiles available to you and those will kind of enable or buff existing structures that you place in your Freehold... I don't know that we would put like fish farming just for a freehold that's on a river. What we would probably do is give you a buff to fishing in that area. That kind of a thing. So there'll be more buffs for existing things rather than necessarily a special buildings just for that area. But again we're not fully baked in on that system yet, so it's very possible though we end up going down that direction. – Джеффри Бард
- Houses will be empty when purchased.
- Players may place Furniture, artwork/paintings and other decor items in their player housing.
- Prized items such as achievements and trophies may be displayed.
- Characters will be able to interact with furniture items such as sit in chairs and lay in beds.
- Players will not be able to alter structural aspects such as windows and walls.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the Carpentry profession.
Your ability to craft more luxurious furniture comes with how much of a master craftsman you've become in the furnishing profession... This isn't like you know, I want my house to look good, I got to fork over 50 bucks in cosmetics... Players can craft in-game based on their dedication and focus in that aspect the artisan tree. – Steven Sharif
- Crafting stations can be located on freeholds or within nodes.
- Player-owned Taverns on freehold plots.
- Развитие надела открывает новые бонусы, способности и возможности.
Мы хотим предоставить развитие во многих системах и частью развития надела является то что после постройки основных зданий чем дольше вы и этот надел существуете и чем вы продуктивнее, тем больше у этих строений будет возможностей повысить свой уровень: предоставляя новые бонусы, новые способности, новые возможности; и просто выживание в этом мире уже подвиг, так что оно вознаграждается развитием таких вещей. – Steven Sharif
- Квесты, которые могут быть получены только в тавернах, которыми владеют игроки.
- Еда и напитки, которые предоставляют баффы на время, после того, как игрок покинет таверну.
- Рецепты, которые могут быть проданы игрокам с профессией повара. Получить такие рецепты можно будет только в определённом месте в лавках, которыми владеют игроки.
- Artisan freehold features are also affected by adjacent terrain features. For example: building next to a river provides a nearby source of clean freshwater, and will have a positive effect on crops.
- Это повлияет на профессии Земледелие и Животноводство.
- Поскольку у игроков может быть только один Надел, то, если они хотят разместить его в Подземном мире, им следует соответствующим образом выбирать свою ремесленную специализацию.
Freehold building skins
- Ability to claim citizenship to a node.
- Each different type of housing offers different benefits.
- Additional benefits are granted to home owners who are also citizens of that node.
- Ability to place furniture and other decor items.
- Storage containers.
- Crafting benches to craft furniture and other items.
- Prized items can be displayed within a house.
- Achievements and trophies may be displayed.
- Social activities.
- May provide proximity based bonuses.
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to use furniture or crafting stations.
A property has a single owner.
- Marriage enables family size to increase by one so that housing access can be shared.
- Access lists can be used to mimic co-ownership.
- Payment of taxes may be via a "gentleman's agreement".
- Mayors are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from you know collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
- NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif
Permission to decorate a freehold is restricted to the owner of the freehold.
- Previously it was stated that permission to decorate but not take anything from the house would be able to be assigned to other players.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a stage three (Village) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- Players who are registered as a defenders of their node cannot loot their own destroyed freeholds.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
- Attackers may not be capable of destroying a node during a siege. Instead they may carry out precision attacks to disable specific service-oriented buildings within the node. These buildings can be targeted with siege weapons and bombs.
- Node buildings (including player housing) have hit points and can be damaged during sieges. If buildings suffer more than approximately 25% damage, any Неигровые персонажи or services offered by that building will not be available until the building is repaired.
- If the node still exists after the siege has ended, citizens will need to obtain the resources needed to repair and rebuild any damaged infrastructure.
- Player housing that is destroyed during a node siege can no longer be sold.
You could be more precision oriented in the decision to attack a city. Let's say it's a rival node that's trying to reach you know a node stage five or something and you want to disable their ability for the religious system to progress so you target the temple during the attack, or you want to disable their scholars academy from reaching a higher level so that your nodes can; or you want to disable multiple buildings that allow for experience and quests to be undertaken by its citizenship, which prevents them from keeping up in pace of experience gained with your node. These can be more precision oriented and don't have to effectualize an actual takeover of the node. – Steven Sharif
|Player housing||Type.||Availability.||Starting count.||Ownership limit.|
|Apartments||Instanced.||Village stage and higher.||50.||One per character per server.|
|Freeholds||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||Ample.||One per account.|
|Static housing||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||8.||One per character per server.|
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances.
- Static housing and apartments can be listed and sold to other players.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
2021-04-15 2021-04-04 2020-05-29 2018-01-19
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (36:29).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (42:01).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (35:36).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (50:47).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (56:42).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (45:23).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (47:32).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (56:38).
- Видео, 25 May 2017 (0:02).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (32:23).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:52:33).
- Стрим, 9 May 2018 (40:24).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (34:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Velkor's Eye.
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (9:58).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:09:22).
- Стрим, 28 August 2020 (2:14:06).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (44:11).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (41:27).
- Стрим, 6 December 2018 (44:14).
- Стрим, 31 October 2018 (46:18).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (36:18).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (26:22).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (53:20).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (40:20).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (45:32).
- Видео, 31 May 2020 (47:32).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (29:54).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (38:04).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (30:53).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (56:31).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (10:54).
- Стрим, 1 June 2017 (24:30).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (1:00:18).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (39:47).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (29:56).
- Подкаст, 11 Мая 2018 (48:29).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (50:00).
- Подкаст, 23 апреля 2018 (29:56).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (15:47).
- Стрим, 1 июня 2017 (24:30).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (33:34).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (58:32).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (51:58).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (26:40).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (1:12:33).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:23:31).
- Стрим, 29 January 2021 (1:13:04).
- Стрим, 9 February 2018 (51:57).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (59:11).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (1:03:23).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (6:44).
- Стрим, 18 January 2018 (31:05).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (28:04).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Стрим, 28 August 2020 (2:04:00).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (29:34).
- Стрим, 26 February 2021 (1:11:13).
- Стрим, 18 July 2017 (40:14).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (47:10).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:00:57).
- Стрим, 31 October 2019 (36:20).
- Видео, 28 May 2021 (23:45).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (31:15).
- Стрим, November 22 2019 (16:56).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (57:46).
- Стрим, November 22 2019 (17:59).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (59:38).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:02:12).
- Стрим, 28 May 2021 (1:04:29).
- Интервью, 21 April 2019 (45:45).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (1:14:12).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (53:41).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (52:01).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (55:01).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (54:03).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (56:08).
- Стрим, 30 May 2019 (1:23:41).