- Пассивные способности увеличивают определённые статы относящиеся к влияющие на показатели члена гильдии в бою или в других аспектах гильдии, например, экономическом.
- Аугменты могут применяться на верхних ступенях развития гильдии.
- Чем выше максимальное количество участников гильдии, тем меньше разных навыков будет доступно этой гильдии.
- Альянсы гильдий могут быть ключевой частью в создании "гильдий" побольше.
При повышении уровня гильдии и получении очков можно использовать их для увеличения предела количества членов гильдии, или же для добавления определёных пассивных способностей, которые смогут получить члены гильдии за то что в ней состоят. Вы также увидите как вы прокачиваете гильдию при помощи различных типов систем, основанных на квестах, участии в событиях и жизни узлов, а также организациях и способах которыми эти квесты связаны с миром. Вы также возможно увидите некоторые способности-аугменты на высоких уровнях гильдии, открывающиеся для некоторых членов гильдии, имеющих классификацию офицера или рыцаря, они получат доступ к тем различным типам способностей-аугментов которые могут быть разблокированы продвижением по веткам не увеличивающим размер гильдии; идея состоит в том чтобы предоставить эти преимущества небольшим группам. – Стивен Шариф
Это не обязательно будет битва. У вас может быть гильдия с экономическим уклоном. Или торговая гильдия; Будет много вещей которые можно будет соединить и в каком-то смысле придать своей гильдии собственную индивидуальность. – Джеффри Бард
- 1 Guild size
- 2 Guild formation
- 3 Guild membership
- 4 Patron guilds
- 5 Guild reputation
- 6 Guild alliances
- 7 Guild benefits
- 8 Guild housing
- 9 Guild halls
- 10 Guild castles
- 11 Guild fortresses
- 12 Guild wars
- 13 Zergs
- 14 Leadership tools
- 15 Crowdfunding guild rewards
- 16 Sharemarkets
- 17 Смотрите также
- 18 Примечания
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- Guild alliances may be a key part in creating a larger "guild".
- Q: What’s the minimum guild size to really have a meaningful impact on the realm?
- A: This is a tough question to answer. Single individuals can have a large impact on the realm without guild support, in the form of mayorships, Artisanship, economic opportunities, etc. We’re also balancing guilds through guild levels, where guilds must choose between size and effectiveness - smaller guilds will have an opportunity to get a leg up through abilities that larger guilds can’t afford to take. At the end of the day, having clear goals and organizational structure will likely matter more than raw numbers. – Sarah Flanagan
There are mechanics that are geared towards larger and smaller guilds.
- Larger guilds can siege fortresses.
- Larger guilds won’t have access to power boosting guild ability slots.
- Small groups can do some things better than larger groups.
- Sieges will have things that smaller groups have an advantage in.
It's important to note that the 300 is the maximum cap that is attained by leveling the guild and selecting the path of size as opposed to the path of guild skills. So the larger you choose to allow for members to join your guild, increasing that member cap, the less focused and honed the available skill options will be from a guild level up perspective for guild members. So the way that kind of works is it plays as a balance/counterbalance to larger guilds versus smaller more honed and focused guilds. It kind of gives them an equitable edge of participation. – Стивен Шариф
If you have more objective based combat that revolves around high mobility and agility strong focus, organization I would expect the smaller guild to outperform the larger guild with regards to that. If you're speaking purely a numbers game and they're meeting on the field then I would expect the larger guild to perform in that. The balance comes in our play scenarios. Do we offer solely a field based combat system where you show up with the numbers you have in which case you lean heavily towards zergs or do you implement designs that feature both components of objective based combat that involves organizational rule as opposed to just having that field presence; and we intend to offer both. – Стивен Шариф
There are absolutely guilds out there that have a large following and good organizational leadership and can structure their raids well; and I think those will be the most performing in the game obviously; and that's where then guild sizes come to play you know creating the opportunity for division in the game to allow for you know this subterfuge to play a role and politics and stuff like that. But our focus is making a place for smaller guilds to be competitive with larger guilds as well. – Стивен Шариф
- Minimum member count of around five individuals.
- Material and currency cost.
- Completing a quest line.
- Minimum level requirement.
- Дополнительные персонажи on the same account can join different guilds.
- Intrigue, espionage and intelligence gathering is a legitimate aspect of the game.
- A guild may only have a single guild leader.
- Transfer of guild leadership is possible, but mechanics on transferring leadership if a guild leader has abandoned the guild have not been finalized.
- Guild masters can issue payouts to guild members.
- Villages and lower do not have patron guilds.
- Towns can have up to 1 patron guild.
- Cities can have up to 2 patron guilds.
- Metropolises can have up to 3 patron guilds.
Another thing we were talking about I remember early on with regards to guilds is not just that but also having a reputation score; and being able to allocate points to increase that reputation perhaps with a specific node that you may have your guild hall in; and that reputation will interact with the way that NPCs interact with you. It might interact with the way that quests are given in that particular node or merchant services that are present. – Стивен Шариф
- Once created, the leader can invite up to three other guilds to this alliance.
- There is no member cap in an alliance, only a maximum of four guilds.
- Guild leaders will be able to pool resources into a guild alliance bank.
- There will be alliance specific quest lines.
- Alliance members will share a common chat channel.
- Alliances will have affiliations and gear that can be attained.
- Guilds may enter into trade agreements.
You can only invite a number of guilds to the alliance before you must form a new alliance; and then those alliance can have a de facto friendship but they won't have any game component of connection. What the alliance system would allow is pooling of resources into by guild leaders into an alliance guild alliance bank. Will allow certain participation in different quest lines. It will allow common area chat for members and it will allow affiliations and gear that can be attained as well. – Стивен Шариф
We have a specific system that relates to being able to invite another guild into an alliance that sets a flag on those characters with regards to being able to combat them, being able to share a chat system with them, being able to participate in specific types of quests and/or alliance warehouses and guild homes; with regards to the relationship of castle sieges and participating in node warfare and node activities. If you're not in an alliance with someone, you're in a neutral state so to speak. You can have trade agreements between different guilds and then you can also have Guild Wars which shows a state of war between you guys. I think that's the baseline of how we're going to develop interaction between guilds. – Стивен Шариф
There's going to be some mechanics at play that could have even Alliance Wars so to speak: A war between guilds and a war between alliances maybe. When we delve into the blog about Guild Wars we're going to talk about alliances. – Стивен Шариф
- Разные пути развития альянсов.
- Гильдии смогут делиться общими сервисами с членами альянса.
- Альянсы смогут выставлять отношения с узлами.
Контент направленный конкретно на альянсы и их развитие; и способность делиться некоторыми общими сервисами между гильдиями которые являются частью этого альянса. Я думаю что выгодно будет дать альянсам дополнительную возможность выставлять определённые отноения с узлами в качестве взаимодействия. Это предоставит интересную динамику игрокам которые являются жителями конкретного узла с которым определены отношения или членами альянса. Так что я думаю что, очевидно, построение систем состоит из создания каналов благодаря которым игроки смогут формировать связи и чем больше слоев вокруг таких каналов построения связей между разными гильдиями и игроками, тем более сильно поддерживаются такие отношения. – Стивен Шариф
There is guild affiliation, there's party affiliation, there's a raid affiliation, alliance affiliation, there's a citizenship affiliation, there's society affiliation, there's religious affiliation. All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Стивен Шариф
- Guild activities.
- Guild halls.
- Guild castles.
- Name of guild displayed next to character name.
- Guild tabards.
- Guild mounts.
- Guild coats.
- Guild barding.
- A guild hall only houses a single guild.
- Guild halls are objectives in guild wars.
- Guild halls may be placed on freeholds.
Guildhalls are the ultimate expression of a guild's power! In Ashes these structures will serve as focal points for a guild, offering any guilds who construct them a whole host of benefits as well as customization options.
- Allow guilds to participate in the shareholder system.
- Guilds have a period of time to level up in order to siege these castles.
- These castles will be very difficult to take from the NPCs.
- Castle nodes around NPC run castles will not be present.
- Levying taxes for the purposes of defense (additional to taxes already imposed by node governments).
- Activating events and abilities that progress node citizens.
- Unlocking additional types of buildings in nodes.
There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Стивен Шариф
- Sieges occur once a month.
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to Village stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends the castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Стивен Шариф
- Takes place in and around large destructible castles.
- Matches are expected to last thirty to thirty-five minutes. This duration can be modified by control points captured during the match.
- There will be 200 players in a match (100 v 100).
- Class kits come into play during the testing of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges.
- The ability to host a session and challenge an opponent or guild may be present post-launch of castle siege mode.
The Castle Siege mode is another example of a playable slice of the MMORPG that Apocalypse is providing early testing for. While it’s a somewhat smaller scale experience than the one you’ll have in the MMO, the overall flow of taking and defending a castle will remain similar. There’s some additional systems you’ll see in the final product, like the influence of Nodes over the available defensive emplacements, the crafting and deploying of custom siege weapons, and the summoning of siege monsters. These are all things that we’ll be adding on top of this mode upon our release of Ashes of Creation. – Margaret Krohn
I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Стивен Шариф
Objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Стивен Шариф
Guild war mechanics
- A war declaration period.
- Objective based components.
- Victory and surrender conditions.
- Guilds may war multiple guilds/alliances at a time.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
- Raid and dungeon bosses have specific mechanics that players need to learn and react to. Zergs that are not aware of these mechanics or react to them appropriately will be wiped.
- There is a give-and-take for guilds that want to see a larger number of members as opposed to a more focused group that may be a part of an alliance.
We're very cognizant of the fact that we don't want to see zerging be a mechanic that's utilized by guilds to accomplish content or just to steamroll over sieges... There are specific mechanics that we are working on that will be seen through the testing phases that relate to a degree of understanding of certain systems that can't just be overrun with numbers. – Стивен Шариф
The best way that I found in games I played previously to take down a zerg is to cause drama from within... It's that conflict inside of the politicking that happens in that big organization. If we provide opportunities for division to occur then it also provides stability to keep a server healthy away from that zerg mentality also... If we approach the castle siege and we've destroyed the walls and we're in the throne room and we're about to cast on the penultimate thing and I at this time am just so excited from what's happening that I'm like "screw it I'm gonna go for it". It's gonna be mine. I'm gonna take the taxes for the next month. I'm gonna take all the gear from the castle. I'm gonna take everything... We kind of want that political intrigue to be present in the game. – Стивен Шариф
Objective-based game play helps to balance the zerg mentality.
I always feel that if you balance based on groups that in your balance focus is to incorporate features that play well from a player versus player perspective as well as a player versus environment perspective: Having support classes, having DPS and tanks that can obstruct movement and/or create you know bottlenecks on the field and stuff like that. I think a well-rounded raid it will perform better against a non well-rounded raid, however then you incorporate the second aspect of numbers; and that's where again mobility, organization, leadership tactics. Having objectives in gameplay that make those important helps to balance the zerg mentality that a lot of guilds can tend to have. – Стивен Шариф
- Recruitment tools.
- Management tools.
- Delegation tools.
- Motivational systems.
- Communication tools.
- Guild alerts.
- Board messages.
- In game chat.
- Guild emblems.
- Armor attachments.
I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Стивен Шариф
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Social organizations or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
- Стрим, 27 Сентября 2018 (55:39).
- Стрим, 19 Мая 2017 (22:10).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (23:26).
- Интервью, 8 Августа 2018 (9:36).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (9:36).
- Стрим, 27 September 2018 (55:39).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (23:26).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:25:24).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (11:52).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (15:07).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (40:56).
- Подкаст, 5 May 2017 (47:20).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (58:18).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (47:35).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (24:47).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:27:23).
- Стрим, 27 September 2018 (58:17).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (16:12).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (17:13).
- Стрим, 11 January 2019 (1:04:32).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (36:17).
- Подкаст, 11 Мая 2018 (21:07).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (58:07).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (31:08).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (51:00).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (18:07).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (56:48).
- Подкаст, 4 August 2018 (1:54:15).
- Подкаст, 18 August 20189 (1:12:34).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (51:20).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (21:55).
- Подкаст, 5 May 2017 (52:32).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (49:30).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (47:27).
- Стрим, 4 June 2018 (58:19).
- Стрим, 23 August 2017 (23:00).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (15:14).
- Видео, 8 March 2019 (0:00).
- Стрим, 31 October 2019 (11:05).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (30:29).
- Стрим, 1 September 2018 (54:06).
- Castle Siege Overview.
- Интервью, 24 August 2018 (13:17).
- Интервью, 17 August 2018 (8:16).
- Интервью, 6 December 2018 (38:10).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (52:01).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (17:20).
- Стрим, 1 June 2017 (35:42).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (25:18).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (57:37).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (44:20).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (19:23).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (55:40).
- Стрим, 31 October 2018 (47:44).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (3:35:54).
- Стрим, 26 July 2019 (1:05:28).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (11:27).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (5:51).