- Aquatic mounts.
- Underwater dungeons.
- Island chains.
- Naval caravans.
- PvP objectives.
- Trade routes.
- Treasure hunting.
- 1 Mariner classes
- 2 Ships
- 3 Trade routes
- 4 Naval combat
- 5 Coastal/island nodes
- 6 Fishing boats
- 7 Tides
- 8 Underwater nodes
- 9 Underwater dungeons
- 10 Artwork
- 11 Смотрите также
- 12 Примечания
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to Artisan classes. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Boat repair
- Ship components
- Defensive skills
- Utility based skills
You can spec into and kind of create your own class based on what things you're doing on the boat... It's gonna be very similar to in structure to like the artisanship trees, so you'll you'll have your mariner class: You'll have different trees in that class. – Джеффри Бард
|Medium||Group content||Group size (8)|
|Large||Raid content||Raid size (40)|
Sailing will be pretty in-depth and it's going to be based on the size of the ship that you're using. So there will be components for seamanship that other players you will need to have on board if you want to operate a vessel to the best of it's abilities: Let's say in combat or traversing just the world. – Стивен Шариф
The prevailing thought among the developers is that ship navigation may be through the use of a spyglass that gives direction and skims the horizon, as opposed to "radar" navigation.
- Ships may be able to be summoned in rivers (or other bodies of water) depending on the depth of the water.
You can summon your ships up but you'll need to summon them from land, which means that if something happens to your armada out at sea you won't have backups to just summon immediately in the middle of the fight... They'll have to do so from shore somewhere from some port or harbor. – Стивен Шариф
- Speed, Hit points, and Damage abilities.
- Aesthetic customization.
We are toying with the idea right now of having a caravan transform through the use of an ability – and some delay period – into a trade ship at the coast should you wish to move into the water. – Стивен Шариф
Naval combat involves different types of Ships with varying capabilities, armaments and roles to play out on the high seas. There will be a balance and counterbalance between ships from PvP and PvE perspectives.
Certain ships can be hijacked. Trade ships can not be hijacked. The cargo on a trade ship will be similar to caravans in that the ship must be destroyed in order to capture the loot from its wreckage.
- These nodes will have specific water oriented influences and abilities, services, questlines, that relate to the seas.
- It may be possible to siege a coastal city by sea.
- Harbors will likely grant quests that are related to naval content.
- Harbors will provide a number of services including upgrades to boats.
There will be harbors that boats can go inside of those will be present along the coast. Harbors can pop up as a result of a node being developed nearby, if it's near the coast or if a node itself is on the coast it can have a harbor component to it. There will likely be quests that are granted from this harbor, specifically with regards to the sea and sea content; and what you can do in this harbor will be a lot of different things including upgrades to the boats. – Стивен Шариф
- There won't be nodes underwater or in the water.
- Видео, 9 November 2017 (0:01).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (30:53).
- Стрим, 23 August 2017 (28:22).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Стрим, 9 July 2018 (36:05).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Tea transport.
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (47:53).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:12:08).
- Стрим, 31 October 2018 (54:21).
- Подкаст, 11 May 2018 (11:51).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (50:45).
- Интервью, 17 August 2018 (36:29).
- Стрим, 31 October 2018 (46:18).
- Видео, 15 July 2019 (2:12).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:20:03).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (58:53).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (37:51).
- Стрим, 9 July 2018 (30:35).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (30:09).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (42:55).
- Стрим, 26 July 2019 (1:02:49).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:29).