Перейти к навигации Перейти к поиску
Parlor games (tavern games) are games that are played in player-built taverns or in-node taverns.. Some will be dice games, others will be card games; and some will be less savory.
- The idea behind the tavern games is to create another social interface. This is where players that are loving the RP aspect of MMORPGS- they want to walk into a tavern and meet new people and play games. – Steven Sharif
- These games will involve aspects of both chance and skill.
- They must be played between 2 or more people.
- Players will be able to wager in-game currency against other players.
- The developers are considering a secondary currency for tavern games that would enable purchase of cosmetic items through a secondary currency market.
- There may be a ladder system that contributes to gaining this currency based on placement on the ladder.
- The alternative is to use the regular currency (gold).
- A portion of the income from the game goes to the tavern owner or node.
- Parlor games will vary based on the predominant race of a node.
- There may be unique games that can be acquired through adventuring in the world.
- Tavern owners dictate the table cost of parlor games. The node's mayor dictates the tax rate that applies when money exchanges hands.
- When a player wants to engage in a game, they may sit at a table, and another player may sit down with them. At that point the gameplay layer for the mini game will open in a user interface window. Depending on the type of game. – Steven Sharif
Parlor games were a Kickstarter stretch goal.
A companion app (mobile app/web interface) allows players who are not logged into the game to have authority over certain services and mechanics. Some functionality may come post-launch.
- Crop rotations.
- Киоски игроков (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Рыбалка (potentially).
- Parlor games (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Дома игроков notifications.
- Guild leadership tools such as calendar notifications is a possible feature.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
- Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
Jumping puzzles will occasionally feature in the world.
- Jumping puzzles were shown in the Alpha-2 Tower of Carphin preview.
- Jumping puzzles were present in early Alpha-1 dungeon gameplay footage.
- Jumping puzzles were present in the Alpha-0 Дюнхейм dungeon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Интервью, 2021-06-13 (18:40).
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2017-05-24 (11:04).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Прямая трансляция, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- ↑ 10.00 10.01 10.02 10.03 10.04 10.05 10.06 10.07 10.08 10.09 10.10 Прямая трансляция, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Подкаст, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Видео, 2020-05-31 (26:42).
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2017-07-28 (39:49).
- ↑ Видео, 2023-03-31 (8:47).
- ↑ Прямая трансляция, 2018-02-09 (10:42).