At the Village Stage, the camp becomes a small frontier town. There are some permanent structures in place at this level, as well as the beginning of local Government. The Development Area feels permanent and lived in. You'll find buildings developed with more advanced materials, features such as stone and mortar, fences, and other common structures. The Village Stage will also unlock a Special Building that grants unique utility to its Node Type - Military, Economic, Divine or Scientific; we’ll share further details on those buildings in future entries in this series that cover each specific Node Type. – Margaret Krohn
- Привал (Несколько часов)
- Лагерь (Много часов)
- Деревня (Несколько дней)
- Городок (Много дней)
- Город (Несколько недель)
- Метрополис (Много недель)
Развитие узла открывает его уникальный контент, цена этому - ограничение прогресса кольца соседних узлов.
- Узлы быстро развиваются до первой стадии. Это открывает такие сервисы NPC как торговцев или доступ к хранилищу предметов.
- Чем развитее узел, тем больше его зона влияния.
- Менее развитые узлы (так называемые вассальные узлы) которые находятся в зоне влияния более развитого Узла все еще получают опыт, но должны будут остановиться в развитии на более нижней стадии чем более развитый узел.
- Узел не будет получать опыт от узлов в своей зоне влияния пока те не достигнут своего предела в развитии.
- Игроки автоматически перемещаются в безопасное место если они находятся в пространстве которое должны занять новые здания при развитии узла в момент их появления.
- Граждане одного узла могут вносить свой вклад в развитие других узлов.
- Точный процент прогресса узла от получения предметов или убийства монстров не будет явно указан во избежание "игр" с системой. 
Разные люди вкладывают в развитие узлов разные ресурсы и это было бы немного неправильно если бы вы точно знали что необходимо, потому что это бы уменьшило желание людей участвовать.  – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring/Adjacent nodes from Expedition (stage 1) upward block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This is intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see Node atrophy). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
- This cooldown period allows players to establish citizenship at the village; which may require them to relinquish previous citizenship at another node.
- Following the initial cooldown, there will be a one week election process, then from that point on, elections will follow a monthly cadence.
- Осады узлов may not be declared for 21 days following a node advancing to any stage.
The village stage is a unique stage because that's when the government system comes online and all other stages past village there will have already been a cadence for the election system and it will follow that cadence, but after the initial village stage is completed there will be a one week period where players have an opportunity to establish citizenship at the village that also provides for the cooldown time that is- that would be present on players leaving another node to kind of participate in in this particular node leveling up. But that after that one week period then there will be a one-week election process and then from that point moving forward will be the one month cadence that the node experiences elections on. – Steven Sharif
- Election notices will be mailed to the accounts of citizens.
- Only citizens of a node may participate in its elections.
- Only node citizens may be elected mayor.
- A king or queen can also become a mayor.
- Divine node governments are chosen from citizens via service oriented quests that prove faith and dedication to the node.
- Most of the devotion-oriented tasks are going to be on an individual basis and won't utilize outside support.
- Economic node governments are able to be bought and sold by citizens with the most money.
- Mayors of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- An idea currently under consideration is to have players build out a champion that they can then fight in the arena, rather then using their regular characters. These champions can be equipped with gear and skills via quests, along with materials and gold to make the champion stronger.
- The reason for the champion idea is because the game isn't balanced for 1v1 PvP. Utilizing champions makes arena combat more of a level playing ground.
- Arena style combat is instanced but spectators may be possible through an interface.
- The winner of the combat can not transfer the mayoralty to another player.
- Scientific node governments are elected democratically. Records of who voted for who are not published.
|Player housing||Type.||Availability.||Starting count.||Ownership limit.|
|Apartments||Instanced.||Village stage and higher.||50.||One per character per server.|
|Наделы||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||Ample.||One per account.|
|Static housing||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||8.||One per character per server.|
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances.
- Static housing and apartments can be listed and sold to other players.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
- Ability to claim citizenship to a node.
- Each different type of housing offers different benefits.
- Additional benefits are granted to home owners who are also citizens of that node.
- Ability to place furniture and other decor items.
- Storage containers.
- Crafting benches to craft furniture and other items.
- Prized items can be displayed within a house.
- Achievements and trophies may be displayed.
- Social activities.
- May provide proximity based bonuses.
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
Осады узлов позволяют игрокам сбавить уровень узла (обратить его прогресс) и уничтожить узел вообще. Таким образом этот процесс открывает путь к новому развитию и доступ к контенту скрытому в окружающих узлах. Благодаря этой механике, политическая борьба и интриги играют важную роль в структуре мира.
Осада Узлов не будет простой задачей для атакующих. Города и Метрополисы будут давать значительное преимущество обороняющимся. Автоматические PvE осады могут быть запущены в отношении узлов которые недостаточно активны.
Monster coin events
Legion monster coin events are common events that occur for Узлы up to the Village stage. This might include a horde of zombies rolling across the countryside finding something or someone to feast on. Players who wish to keep their advancements will need to be vigilant.
Elite monster coin events occur for nodes that exist between the Village and Метрополис stages. This level of event would include something along the lines of a dungeon level bosses and mobs coming into the world to pillage and destroy specific centers of activity.
- Стрим, 30 January 2020 (1:07:50).
- Стрим, November 22 2019 (50:56).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Стрим, 16 Октября 2017 (50:20).
- Видео, 20 Апреля 2017 (0:02).
- Стрим, 17 Ноября 2017 (55:27).
- Стрим, 26 Мая 2017 (28:16).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Стрим, 28 March 2020 (1:01:34).
- Интервью, 27 March 2020 (6:03).
- Стрим, 30 October 2020 (1:01:00).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (50:05).
- Интервью, 19 July 2020 (26:54).
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (1:18:26).
- Подкаст, 11 May 2018 (52:20).
- Интервью, 27 March 2020 (09:05).
- Интервью, 27 March 2020 (11:04).
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (1:17:20).
- Стрим, 30 January 2020 (1:01:59).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (50:47).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (53:41).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (52:01).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (55:01).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (47:32).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (54:03).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (33:34).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:02:12).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (56:08).
- Стрим, 30 May 2019 (1:23:41).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (30:53).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (40:20).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (45:32).
- Видео, 31 May 2020 (47:32).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (53:20).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (1:03:35).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Видео, 16 July 2019 (0:00s).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Интервью, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Стрим, 22 December 2020 (1:13:51).
- Видео, 4 Декабря 2016 (0:02).
- Видео, 30 Апреля 2017 (5:31).
- Стрим, 3 May 2017 (36:25).