In game chat
- Node citizens.
- Social organization.
- Private messages.
- Chat initiated with people on a player's friend list.
- User created chat channels.
Voice chat is not proximity based.
- Has fully functional mute/chat preferences.
- Toggle (global) mute on the entire raid.
- Assign speaker roles allowing party members to globally mute other members.
Raid members will be able to (locally) mute other members.
If you are joined in raid where you have multiple squads that have connected into a raid for the castle sieges, the leaders of those squads will be able to communicate across all members of squad. So let's say you have five teams of four, for a total of twenty people within a particular raid... there are five that have global speech capacity; and then in those individual parties they'll also have their own inter-voice communication. So party leader will be able to hear their party members and the party members will hear each other, but they'll also be able to hear other party leaders speak as well. – Стивен Шариф
User interface commands
||Simulates a dice roll.|
- Перевод игрового клиента будет выполняться на основании интереса к переводу.
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (56:50).
- Стрим, 18 July 2017 (48:09).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (34:45).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (5:30).
- Интервью, 6 December 2018 (2:57).
- The mighty beard!
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (39:48).
- Стрим, 17 Мая 2017 (1:09:22).
- Стрим, 24 Мая 2017 (45:49).
- Стрим, 8 Апреля 2018 (AM) (24:14).
- Стрим, 8 Апреля 2018 (AM) (25:12).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (24:14).