Так как игроков вдохновляют разные вещи и они хотят от игры что-то чего другие игроки не хотят, возникнут конфликты между игроками. Разные игроки захотят разного опыта и конфликт между ними создаст больший и лучший опыт. Из борьбы исходит перерождение и это основной символ, ключевая тема которая проходит сквозь игру. – Джеффри Бард
Только потому что наша система флагов даёт скверну ПК не значит что PvP не будет происходить. Есть много причин для PvP в открытом мире. Редкие ресурсы, охотничьи угодья в открытом мире, караваны, осады, гильдийные войны и так далее. – Steven Sharif
Objective-based events such as Осады узлов, Castle sieges, Guild wars, and Node wars will occur within a prime-time window somewhere between 3PM and 9PM server time. This is subject to testing.
- 1 Combat revamp
- 2 Фракции
- 3 Threat assessment
- 4 Open world battlegrounds
- 5 Караваны
- 6 Sieges
- 7 Guild wars
- 8 Hunting grounds
- 9 Naval PvP
- 10 Arenas
- 11 Player flagging
- 12 Player corruption
- 13 Player death
- 14 Safe zones
- 15 PvP seasons
- 16 Duels
- 17 Time to kill
- 18 Рост характеристик
- 19 Equalized PvP
- 20 Bounty hunters
- 21 PvP/PvE gear
- 22 PvP/PvE servers
- 23 Геймплейные видео
- 24 Иллюстрации
- 25 Справочники сообщества
- 26 Смотрите также
- 27 Примечания
- The goal is to give more agency to the player and achieve a more fluid flow of combat with greater mobility when using abilities.
- The current hybrid tab and action combat system will remain after the revamp.
- This revamp will not represent the final form of combat, but will set the general direction that combat will be taking.
- The revamp will be iterative and will be rolled out to testers in different phases.
- Q: Based on recent feedback, what direction are you leaning towards in regards to split-body versus root-motion?
- A: We are leaning towards split body. – Steven Sharif
Так как наша игра основана не на фракциях, мы хотим дать игроку возможность делать и "хорошие" и "плохие" вещи, так чтобы было достаточно выбора для участия в событиях на стороне зла. – Steven Sharif
- This will indicate the type of armor (cloth, leather, plate) that they are predominantly wearing.
- You can target a player. You're going to see what type of armor they have based on a buff they have available to them because obviously cosmetics can change appearance. You might have different silhouettes as a result of that. – Steven Sharif
- The border will indicate the level and quality of the tier set.
- This also indicates if the gear is enchanted.
- The developers believe that inspecting gear to obtain an exact equipment list or gear score may lead to "unwelcome behavior".
When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint you know what they're going up against if they're actively checking that and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Being by default able to see a person's "gear score" / equipment list... may cause unwelcome behavior.
- Players that are not in the same party, raid, alliance, or guild will not be able to see other player's health percentages or exact health bar values.
- A player's name plate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
With regards to seeing another player's health: As you know their name plate will deteriorate or give you an indication of like hey they've taken damage they're significantly injured, but you're not going to get a percentage. You're not gonna get an exact bar value, unless you're in their party or in their raid. – Steven Sharif
- This can be the first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's Guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over the user's nameplate will show information such as level, their class name and archetype combo.
- A buff icon indicates the character's gear and grade.
Open world battlegrounds
- Осады узлов.
- Castle sieges (potentially).
- Objective based guild wars.
Our castle system, our sieges against nodes, the caravan system, battlegrounds that exist, guild wars: We want there to be a meaning to this conflict. We want players to actually have some skin in the game when it comes to participating in PvP. – Steven Sharif
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- Players will not be able to see the exact contents of a caravan before they decide to attack or defend, however there will be some visual hints to the cargo of the caravan, such as gold, silver, or iron visible on top of the caravan.
- Players will be able to state their intentions to attack, defend or ignore via a user interface window.
- The proximity that the UI window appears is determined by the player's performance as either a defender or an attacker in previous raids.
- A group will be required to successfully attack a caravan.
- A caravan will persist in the world for a period of 5 to 10 minutes from the time its owner logs out or is disconnected from the server.
It's still intended from a design standpoint to be a window that is presented to the player based on proximity; and that proximity it can be greater depending on your performance as either a defender or an attacker in previous raids. – Steven Sharif
- A quest system will track a player's successful or failed defenses and attacks. This will provide rewards that scale up over time based on the player's history.
- Other incentives are social and are created (informally) between players.
The caravan defender role is going to have its own progression questing and rewards associated with it that are going to attract a certain subset of players and then you know vice-versa wise we're going to have incentives that appeal to the more highway brigand type players; and you know you might not always be on one side or the other: that might change depending on what your interests are in the at the time. But obviously you know those types of systems need to have robust you know consequential type rewards and benefits associated with them in order to compel the player; and that's something obviously we're going to test in alphas and betas and see how performant it is in actually attracting players to participate and make sure it's not just one-sided so-to-speak. – Steven Sharif
Also the hope would be that the people who are running the caravans can offer their own rewards that "Hey if you come help me defend this thing I'll give you some cut", or that these are my friends or these are my guilds- that a lot of the sort of incentive is social and created between players. – Джеффри Бард
If a caravan is destroyed (becomes a wreckage) it will drop a portion of the goods it was transporting. The remainder of the caravan's goods are sunk (lost) when the caravan is destroyed.
- Anyone may loot the caravan's wreckage.
- Caravan components may also drop when a caravan is destroyed. These components may be salvageable by the caravan owner or by other players, in the case of high grade components.
- Caravans drop certificates for heavy goods that are redeemable at the origin node for a portion of the goods.
The caravan becomes a wreckage upon destruction and that wreckage is an interfaceable item that players can come up to and they can receive certificates for a portion of the goods inside the caravan. Now the idea with that certificate is that it must be taken back to the point of origin, or at least a region within that point of origin. We'll see about that last part because there's a few things I want to test in the Alpha from a gameability standpoint. The reason why for this is because what might happen is you may have some type of collaboration within a guild to kind of game that system. Hey I'm gonna reach this caravan just to the border of the region and then we're all destroy it, collect the goods and take it to you know that region's warehouse; and have to skip out on the last half of the way. So it must successfully reach its destination before the goods can be considered a part of that region. – Steven Sharif
- Sieges occur once a month within a server prime-time window.
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- Castle sieges (in the final release) may or may not be instanced.
Each week leading up to the siege week... is a week that's dedicated to one of the three castle dedicated nodes. So around the castle there are three nodes. They represent week, one, two, and three; and then the fourth week is the siege against the castle. Those can only be elevated up to stage three. We've discussed this in the past and there's definitely information out there on the community ran wiki. – Steven Sharif
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to Village stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends their castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
Осады узлов позволяют игрокам сбавить уровень узла (обратить его прогресс) и уничтожить узел вообще. Таким образом этот процесс открывает путь к новому развитию и доступ к контенту скрытому в окружающих узлах. Благодаря этой механике, политическая борьба и интриги играют важную роль в структуре мира.
Осада Узлов не будет простой задачей для атакующих. Города и Метрополисы будут давать значительное преимущество обороняющимся. Автоматические PvE осады могут быть запущены в отношении узлов которые недостаточно активны.
- Guild war objectives are designed to be more fluid than castle siege objectives.
- Guild wars will not be permanent. Definitive victory conditions exist that are based on the level of the warring guilds and the assets that those guilds have.
I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
Objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Steven Sharif
Guild war mechanics
- A war declaration period.
- Objective based components.
- Victory and surrender conditions.
- Guilds may war multiple guilds/alliances at a time.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
- Hunting grounds refer to killing monsters or Неигровые персонажи in the open-world.
- This also refers to contesting resources.
One of the interesting components of Ashes of Creation and our flagging system is that it presents the potential for two conflicting parties to have open conflict in the open world over pretty much anything that they may want or disagree with; and if that pertains to a hunting ground, not just the caravan or the castles or the nodes or whatever, it can exist in that area. – Steven Sharif
Outside of PvP for certain things like caravans, sieges of nodes and/or castles is that you're going to have those open-world hunting ground fights that may occur. You're going to have resources fights that may occur. You're going to have political fights that may occur between members of guilds; and we're taking the guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
Our PvP mechanics follow a flagging system, as well as static PvP zones at certain points of interest; fight for control over cities, castles, caravans, or hunting grounds. Our PvP is designed to offer the players a well-balanced and fair world to shape through the pen, or sword should they choose.
- The result of events (such as guild wars or node wars) between the parties.
- When the ships move into an area that automatically flags them for combat.
- As the result of open-world PvP, utilizing the flagging and corruption system.
- Players can participate in open world PvP with one another without having to resort to murder.
- The penalties are intended to be severe enough to deter any type of spawn camping.
- Non-combatant (green)
- All players start as non-combatants.
- Non-forced attacks (such as AoE) will not hit non-combatant players.
- Green players killed by mobs (the mob deals the killing blow) do not flag attacking players as corrupt, but since the exact health of another player is not known (outside of the same party, raid, alliance, or guild), attackers run the risk of killing the player and becoming corrupt.
It's important to note that the idea is going to be that, unless a player is in your party, alliance, guild, or raid that you will not have definitive knowledge of their exact hit point values. So when you do something that's sketchy like that, where you want to bring them close to death and let a monster finish him off, you are taking the risk of overhitting and actually gaining the corruption. – Steven Sharif
- Combatant (purple)
- Non-combatants entering an open world battleground are automatically flagged as combatant and remain flagged for a period of time after leaving that battleground.
- Players are flagged as combatants if they attack another player when carrying out a forced attack. If the attacked players fight back, they are also flagged as combatants, otherwise the attacked player will remain flagged as a non-combatant.
- Non-combatants who heal, buff or otherwise interact with combatants will be flagged as combatants.
- Non-combatants who attack a player using combat pets (or any other player-controlled entities) will be flagged as combatants.
- Non-combatants will not be flagged for looting bodies.
- Players can kill combatants without repercussions, and are encouraged to do so, since dying while a combatant has reduced death penalties.
- Players are not able to manually set their flagging status to combatant.
- Players remain flagged for a period of 90 seconds following their most recent attack on a non-combatant or another combatant.
- Players cannot log out while flagged as combatants.
- Corrupt (red)
- If a combatant player kills a non-combatant player, they will be flagged as corrupt.
- Corruption multiplies death penalties and reveals a corrupt player's location to bounty hunters.
- A player’s corruption score increases with each non-combatant player killed.
- If a non-combatant attacks a corrupt player, the non-combatant will not flag as a combatant.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
- There is a 60 second timer to logout while corrupt.
- Players will be able to opt-in (via a checkbox) to allow their beneficial or non-beneficial AoEs to hit flagged players. If this is checked then AoE heals or damage will affect flagged players. If it is not checked then the AoE will not damage or heal any flagged players, and as such will not cause the caster to be flagged themselves (if they are not already).
If you have that check-box for flagging with your AOEs and heals available then you will flag. If you do not have that box checked then on completion of the skill it will not flag you because the check was made at the start that there was a flagged party member; and then he will not he or she will not receive the beneficial effect as a result or the damage, if it's an offensive spell. – Steven Sharif
You're not going to see griefing in the game very often; and that's because our flagging system. The corruption mechanics are based around disincentivizing a griefer or PKer but still offering the opportunity, should the occasion arise, where the benefits outweigh the risk, you have the ability to do so. If you gain corruption, which is killing a non-combatant - a player who is not fighting back basically - if you gain that corruption, your world has changed. It is not going to be a very beneficial place to be and you have the potential of losing your gear. Your combat efficacy decreases based on the amount of corruption you accrue. It is a comfortable balance between player agency and grief and basically removing player agency for other players. – Steven Sharif
- Node citizenship.
There's node citizenship. There's guild. There's alliance. There's party. There's raid. There's family. All of these types of affiliations have a hierarchy. The highest of which is your node affiliation: So your citizenship is your greatest superceding relationship, which means if you were a part of a guild and the guild has multiple nodes in which its members are citizens of, if there was a war between two of those nodes, the members of those nodes would be first and foremost citizens who defend that node, even against their own guild members. – Steven Sharif
All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif
- Reward without risk is meaningless... Corruption is just another word for risk. – Steven Sharif
- You can't necessarily time perfectly you know the damage or understand even the health of the player. Unless you were in their party you cannot see an opponent's health as well so that's another component that you know adds risk. – Steven Sharif
- Corruption penalties occur as the corruption is gained. The higher the corruption score:
- The more skill and stat dampening applies (lower health and mana, lower gear proficiency), until the corrupt player ultimately becomes ineffective at combat. This dampening only affects PvP combat.
- If you go on a murder spree and you have 10 pks under your belt then you might start feeling a significant dampening to your skill effects against other players. I don't want to give necessarily a number or curve for players to extrapolate prior to us having the ability to actually test these ideas and where those numbers are going to lie; but I would say what is the intent behind that dampening: The intent isn't to limit the fun of the player, the intent is to provide a give-and-take or a risk-versus-reward; and the risk of continuing down the road of accruing corruption is not only the loss of your gear and amplified death effects but also your ability to perform in that activity. – Steven Sharif
- The higher chance of dropping of carried raw materials and gear (Weapons and Armor) when the corrupted player dies.
- Corruption has a visible effect on a player’s appearance.
- If a non-combatant attacks a corrupt player, the non-combatant will not flag as a combatant.
- A corrupt player’s location is revealed to bounty hunters on their world map.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
- Corrupted player's combat penalties do not apply when battling bounty hunters.
- Player to player trading and the ability to store items in public warehouses is disabled for corrupt players.
- Q: Will there be any large-scale consequences when many players in a group guild region religion etc become corrupted frequently or for an extended period of time?
- A: There are not group dynamics or mechanics that revolve around mass murdering people in the world. The corruption system is intended to deter mass murdering, not to provide incentives by which players can go out and gain corruption. – Steven Sharif
- Q: If my guild has no one corrupted and your guild is like always killing people and always corrupted, will your guild have repercussions because they're corrupted versus my guild?
- A: No I don't think so either. And the reason why is we want to deter it, but we don't want to make the system meaningless; and if the deterrent becomes too heavy-handed then it's a system without a purpose. And I think that the intent behind the corruption is that like during a rise in passion and like anger and whatever you want to make this decision and do something and you'll suffer the repercussions later. But if those repercussions are just overwhelmingly bad and even anti-social in the sense that like your guild is like hey man you went corrupted and this gives us like corruption points on the guild, and like you're out of here, then people just aren't going to choose to use it; and then at which point might as well just take it out. So I think there's a healthy balance between the type of deterrent used. – Steven Sharif
- Dying removes a significant portion of a player's corruption score.
- Gaining experience will also slowly reduce a player's corruption score.
- A quest may be utilized to reduce the player kill (PK) count of a corrupt player in order for them to accumulate less corruption score in the future.
- Corruption duration is reduced in military nodes.
When a player dies they disintegrate into ash. The ashes contain any items lost by the player due to applicable death penalties. These ash piles are immediately lootable by any player. Player flagging is not triggered by looting.
- A non-combatant (green player) who dies suffers normal penalties, which include:
- Experience debt (negative experience).
- Durability loss.
- When players die and they take durability loss, our durability loss isn't like other games where it's a gold sink so to speak. It's a combination of both a gold sink and a material sink. So in a sense, even if you only have completed items, when you take that durability loss you are losing out on materials. It's just a debt to the materials that you are losing instead of the active loss of that material in your inventory. So now you are accruing a material debt if you want to repair and increase again the performance of those particular items that take that durability loss. – Steven Sharif
- Dropping a percentage of carried gatherables and processed goods.
- This also includes a percentage of the certificates a player is carrying.
- If a player dies there will be a period of time before their mule despawns. Other players must kill that player's mule to be able to loot it.
- If a player's mule dies its corpse will contain the same percentage of lootable items as the player.
- A combatant (purple player) who dies suffers these same penalties, but at half the rate of a non-combatant.
- A corrupt (red player) suffers penalties at four times the rate of a non-combatant, and has a chance to drop any carried/equipped items based on their current corruption score. This includes:
- Dropping weapons and gear.
- These dropped items may be looted by other players.
- Corrupt players respawn at random locations in the vicinity of their death, not at regular spawn points.
- Non-corrupt players always respawn at the closest active respawn point (to their death).
- Dampening (due to corruption) only affects PvP combat.
- As of May 28, 2021, the experience debt in Alpha-1 testing is "completely off mark" and will either be changed or disabled prior to the next spot test.
- There will not be death penalties applied to event-based deaths. The penalties are in the outcome of the event. So your number of deaths is likely going to impact your ability to win that particular event and that's going to be the penalty. This is it to encourage players to opt in to the events right because the more participation we have the more fun it can be; and we understand that the community at large- there's already a risk versus reward component to these events. We don't need to stack on additional risk versus reward to inhibit kind of- to increase the barrier to entry for players who may not be as interested. – Steven Sharif
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to use furniture or crafting stations.
A property has a single owner.
- Marriage enables family size to increase by one so that housing access can be shared.
- Access lists can be used to mimic co-ownership.
- Payment of taxes may be via a "gentleman's agreement".
- Mayors are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from you know collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
- The freehold is intended to be a protected area unless there is a siege and the town gets destroyed. If the town gets destroyed, the freehold's up for grabs and it becomes a PvP area. – Steven Sharif
- NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif
Permission to decorate a freehold is restricted to the owner of the freehold.
- Previously it was stated that permission to decorate but not take anything from the house would be able to be assigned to other players.
Performance in various PvP systems (such as Караваны, Arenas, Guild wars) is measured over the course of 6 month PvP seasons. At the end of each season, a player's cumulative score may unlock various rewards.
Gear enhancement rewards
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that kind of thing. – Джеффри Бард
- Развитие in various PvP systems will unlock enchantment stones that grant temporary PvP-focused benefits to gear (via a socketing system). Performance is measured over six month PvP seasons.
It's not as though you're going to necessarily acquire these once and then you're set for your PvP enchantments, but instead you'll have to continually perform month after month in order to keep having those slotted enchantments. – Steven Sharif
- Количество успешных защит на осадах.
- Количество успешных штурмов на осадах.
- Количество убийств в PvP.
- Очки участия в рейдах.
- Количество первых на сервере прохождений контента.
Видимость вещей такого типа на сервере помогает поддерживать соревновательную атмосферу. Если существует цель для достижения которой можно потрудиться, и другие смогут увидеть что у вас получилось, у вас будет больше тяги к успеху в этом. – Steven Sharif
- Titles can be received from arena play.
- Other rewards will be revealed at a later time.
- Arena points that can be used to buy gear is not currently in the design.
When the guild participates in guild wars or they participate in sieges, you'll be able to climb the ranks of your inter-guild ladder as well so you get bragging rights amongst your friends. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, City or Метрополис nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
There will be a duel mechanic.
- There will be a way to auto-decline duel requests.
Time to kill
- Time-to-kill in the Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode is adapted for a traditional battle royale setting.
- Time-to-kill in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges will be slightly longer than in the battle royale.
- The developers do not want one-shots in the final MMORPG.
- There may be a single unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special collision rules as opposed to having different sized hitboxes.
More than likely we'll have some sort of unified or unified-ish hitbox. But again it's going to probably have a unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special sort of collision rules based on them as opposed to kind of just making it smaller for one and not the other. – Джеффри Бард
We don't have separate types of hitbox categories, for example. There's no head hit box in the MMORPG like there was in APOC. So from a critical standpoint you're not going to see a greater risk of critting for a larger hitbox. – Steven Sharif
- Headshots were a part of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale.
- Previously it was stated that headshot mechanics may be implemented in the MMORPG along the lines of a higher critical chance and that they would not be one hit kills.
- Headshots in action combat are equivalent to a critical hit in tab targeted combat.
- Players relying on tab skills will have a fixed critical hit chance every time they use an ability or weapon.
- Players using action-based skills are going to rely on getting a head shot or hitting a critical spot on the opponent.
- Раса определяет базовые характеристики персонажа.
- Первичный архетип увеличивает базовые характеристики.
- Вторичный архетип (класса) не влияет на рост характеристик. Это изменённая версия более раннего утверждения.
У разных рас разные наборы характеристик. Эти характеристики могут быть важны, но мы не хотим, чтобы они диктовали мету - то есть, что определённое сочетание расы и класса окажется лучше всего. – Steven Sharif
- Bounty hunters can activate their Pathfinding ability to reveal corrupted player locations on their map.
- This will flag the bounty hunter for combat only to corrupted players for a period of one hour from the time of activation.
- The pathfinding ability can be toggled on or off.
- It is possible that bounty hunters will be permanently flagged versus corrupted players with the pathfinding ability toggled off. This design change will be decided based on testing.
- The accuracy of bounty hunter maps is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
- Corrupted player's combat penalties do not apply when battling bounty hunters.
- Chief bounty hunter is a node government title that grants special access to Неигровые персонажи in a node.
- Credit for killing a corrupted player goes to the bounty hunter who lands the last hit (killing blow). This may be changed to damage contribution in future.
Bounty hunter maps
Players with a high enough corruption score will be visible on the world and mini maps. These players will have markers posted on the map by an NPC from a Military node of at least stage 4 (Town), and will only be granted to players who have the Bounty hunter title. The accuracy of bounty hunter maps is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.
Taverns are one of the locations that bounties will be posted. As players gain corruption, taverns may offer bounties to eliminate those players; or have a specific area cleared of problem players, thus giving a POI (point of interest) on the world map.
Bounty hunter Pathfinding ability
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Pathfinding||Reveals corrupted player locations on the bounty hunter's map. Activating this ability will flag the bounty hunter for combat only to corrupted players for a period of one hour from the time of activation. The pathfinding ability can be toggled on or off.||The accuracy of the pathfinding skill is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.||The accuracy of the pathfinding skill is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.|
Corrupt players killing bounty hunters
Мы предпочитаем описывать себя как PvX игру, потому что системы PvP, PvE, крафта, все они переплетаются: они взаимосвязаны... И наша система разработки действительно требует взаимосвязей между этими вещами. Вам будут нужны крафтеры, чтобы получить наилучшие предметы. Вам будут нужны любители PvP, чтобы защищать города и замки. Вам будут нужны любители PvE, чтобы справиться с мировыми боссами и добыть материалы для крафта. – Steven Sharif
- Существует баланс между PvP и PvE в Ashes of Creation.
- Некоторые серверы могут быть больше сфокусированы на PvP, чем другие.
- В игре не будет различающихся типов снаряжения для PvP и PvE .
- прогресс в игре может требовать и PvE элементов.
- Все характеристики имеют отношение к эффективности игрока в бою в PvX.
Мы очень чётко понимаем нашу цель и философию игры и мы понимаем, что мы вероятно не можем понравиться всем. Но знаете - это важная взаимосвязь между контентом, относящимся к PvE и контентом, относящимся к PvP и они поддерживают друг друга. Они являются катализаторами изменений - их прогресс, их развитие.Это то, что люди могут ценить, когда они видят как что-то приобретается и что-то теряется. Это вызывает эмоциональный отклик у игрока: они вложили время либо в успех, либо в неудачу; И PvP позволяет внедрить этот элемент в геймплей. И мы однозначно понимаем, что это наша цель: соотношение риска к награде; менталитет, основанный на достижениях. Не каждый станет победителем и это нормально. – Steven Sharif
2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-03-01 2020-10-30 2020-03-28 2019-07-17 2019-03-18 2019-01-12 2018-06-04 2017-10-24 2017-10-13 2017-10-13
- Стрим, 15 Декабря 2017 (40:26).
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Видео, 30 Апреля 2017 (5:31).
- Интервью, 29 July 2020 (31:05).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (13:13).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (22:37).
- Стрим, 30 July 2021 (31:22).
- Стрим, 28 May 2021 (1:14:50).
- Видео, 26 February 2021 (6:17).
- Стрим, 26 February 2021 (27:41).
- Интервью, 7 February 2021 (49:18).
- Интервью, 13 June 2021 (4:12).
- Стрим, 28 May 2021 (1:13:05).
- Стрим, 27 August 2021 (1:15:39).
- Стрим, 26 Мая 2017 (39:36).
- Стрим, 8 Апреля 2018 (PM) (11:27).
- Стрим, 28 August 2020 (2:07:26).
- Стрим, 25 July 2020 (53:08).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:28:10).
- Подкаст, 29 September 2021 (52:58).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (1:34:55).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (23:20).
- Стрим, 25 July 2020 (1:33:37).
- Стрим, 30 January 2020 (1:40:48).
- Стрим, 30 July 2021 (1:10:34).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (2:45).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (51:00).
- Стрим, 29 January 2021 (1:21:01).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (14:26).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (45:14).
- Подкаст, 11 April 2021 (49:40).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (41:18).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (45:19).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Стрим, 22 December 2020 (1:13:51).
- Видео, 30 April 2017 (5:31).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (1:03:35).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Видео, 16 July 2019 (0:00s).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Интервью, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Стрим, 28 March 2020 (1:27:28).
- Стрим, 29 January 2021 (1:25:14).
- Интервью, 27 March 2020 (16:19).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (40:40).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Стрим, 25 July 2020 (55:32).
- Стрим, 27 August 2021 (1:22:56).
- Стрим, 26 February 2021 (1:16:21).
- Стрим, 15 December 2017 (1:04:25).
- Интервью, 15 April 2019 (26:59).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (1:04:23).
- Интервью, 15 April 2019 (28:28).
- Видео, 28 May 2021 (25:44).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Стрим, 28 August 2020 (1:43:03).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (21:55).
- Стрим, 23 August 2017 (23:00).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (15:14).
- Видео, 4 Декабря 2016 (0:02).
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Подкаст, 4 August 2018 (1:54:15).
- Подкаст, 18 August 2018 (1:12:34).
- Стрим, 22 December 2020 (1:08:41).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (52:01).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (17:20).
- Стрим, 1 June 2017 (35:42).
- Стрим, 9 July 2018 (44:56).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (45:17).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (24:17).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (1:06:41).
- Стрим, 23 Августа 2017 (16:44).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (16:53).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (24:52).
- Интервью, 27 April 2017 (0:17).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (29:45).
- Стрим, 31 October 2018 (44:12).
- Подкаст, 11 April 2021 (34:41).
- Стрим, 30 November 2020 (1:05:22).
- Интервью, 27 April 2017 (1:18).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (1:05:27).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (49:21).
- Стрим, 29 March 2019 (17:10).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (58:07).
- Видео, 31 May 2020 (5:29).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (51:31).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (41:54).
- Подкаст, 5 May 2017 (43:05).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (5:05).
- Подкаст, 11 April 2021 (38:31).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (35:20).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (42:33).
- Интервью, February 2017 (39:33).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (1:14:49).
- Стрим, 27 August 2021 (1:20:09).
- Стрим, 27 August 2021 (1:20:51).
- Стрим, 9 July 2018 (20:41).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (44:35).
- Интервью, 19 July 2020 (30:51).
- Стрим, 4 June 2018 (2:18).
- Стрим, 28 March 2020 (1:58:24).
- Стрим, 24 September 2021 (51:20).
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (1:07:33).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (27:11).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (13:37).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Интервью, 7 February 2021 (13:14).
- Интервью, 29 July 2020 (16:46).
- Стрим, 29 January 2021 (1:24:27).
- Стрим, 27 September 2018 (47:46).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (15:41).
- Интервью, 27 April 2017 (9:28).
- Стрим, 25 June 2021 (1:15:37).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (3:43).
- Стрим, 28 May 2021 (1:50:50).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (36:23).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (50:22).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (59:39).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (58:32).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (51:58).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (26:40).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (1:12:33).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:23:31).
- Стрим, 29 January 2021 (1:13:04).
- Стрим, 9 February 2018 (51:57).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (59:11).
- Стрим, 17 May 2017 (1:03:23).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (6:44).
- Стрим, 19 November 2021 (54:26).
- Стрим, 18 January 2018 (31:05).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (28:04).
- Стрим, 24 September 2021 (1:22:46).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (16:34).
- Стрим, 4 June 2018 (1:11:19).
- Стрим, 4 June 2018 (21:37).
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (1:15:57).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (14:22).
- Подкаст, 4 Августа 2018 (1:47:21).
- Стрим, 18 Июля 2017 (58:50).
- Стрим, 15 Мая 2017 (44:10).
- Стрим, 23 August 2017 (16:44).
- Подкаст, 11 May 2018 (52:20).
- Стрим, 25 June 2021 (1:12:37).
- Интервью, 29 July 2020 (14:28).
- Подкаст, 4 August 2018 (1:35:58).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (3:25:46).
- Стрим, November 22 2019 (5:51).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (9:10).
- Стрим, 30 October 2020 (1:15:59).
- Интервью, 21 October 2018 (9:10).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (3:25:31).
- Стрим, 27 September 2018 (34:49).
- Стрим, 18 июля 2017 (35:58).
- Стрим, 22 ноября 2019 (1:4:56).
- Стрим, 8 апреля 2018 (AM) (25:52).
- Стрим, 18 июля 2017 (37:25).
- Интервью, 19 июля 2020 (53:59).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (34:59).
- Стрим, 26 June 2020 (1:50:24).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (48:00).
- Стрим, 26 July 2019 (1:20:48).
- Стрим, 25 June 2021 (1:06:22).
- Интервью, 20 January 2017 (06:12).
- The mighty beard!
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (15:51).
- Видео, 16 апреля 2018 (1:32).
- PvX definition.
- Стрим, 12 мая 2017 (24:52).
- Стрим, 5 мая 2017 (33:25).
- Стрим, 15 мая 2017 (14:05).
- Стрим, 1 июня 2017 (37:39).
- Стрим, 5 мая 2017 (35:27).
- MMORPG Interview, 12 декабря 2016.