We're gonna have a wide array of character customization out of the box.
A character's voice may be able to be selected from preset options.
We want there to be a lot of room for people to manifest their own identity, to role play how they want to from an appearance standpoint. There's going to be parameters within which you will be able to customize a character. We want the culture and the identity of the races to exist in a range that makes them easily identifiable from other players and other cultures. So, because of that, we have to have a spectrum you can exist on. There will be a lot of hair variants you can do, body art tattoos that you can apply. You'll be able to play with the scales of the facial structure, the bones, the height, width, the body fat percentage. You'll be able to add body hair on different parts of the body. If you want to have hair on your feet, you can dial that up. – Стивен Шариф
- Character models are focused on realism.
- A player will see a generic character before customization.
- Player can adjust their character to be overweight, skinny, muscular.
- Character designs will have influences from a wide range of cultures, such as European, African and Asian.
- Lolis will not be in the game.
Sliders will offer flexibility in customization.
- Hair variants.
- Can add hair on different parts of the body.
- Body art.
- Facial structure.
- Bone structure.
- You can't have a one inch tall character.
- Body fat percentage.
- Brow height.
- Facial hair.
- Body type.
- There will be "boobie sliders".
- These are relative to the character's race.
- The scale is not going to be ridiculous.
- Цвет глаз.
- Цвет кожи.
- Цвет волос.
Косметические предметы производящие косметические эффекты внутри игры также будут доступны.
- The dyeability of costumes depends on the specific costume.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Стивен Шариф
- Create and save characters for use in the full game.
- This was previously slated for Alpha-1.
As we develop our character creation screen we'll implement that into arena mode. So can create characters there, save those characters. When you make a character in Ashes you can port over that save. – Стивен Шариф
I would like to have the option for players to go in spend time, create characters save that character and then have it available in their suite their character creation suite as an option to preload at launch that they can take that's those settings and launch the character. I would love for there to be community rewards and competitions for the best made characters that we could do like a monthly kind of thing around and/or additionally I'd like for there to be implementation of housing and a housing suite that you can save your furniture load out as well for building out the interior of housing. I don't know if we'll be able to get to that. It is a cherry on top of the icing. And we'll see how the schedule looks with that regard. – Стивен Шариф
- What a character looks like.
- Achievements and server firsts.
- Info on a player's class.
- Character's back story via journal entries (that are shared publicly by the player).
- Traits can be applied that describe a character's history.
You will have a unique homepage for each character and that homepage will be able to be customized by the user to display unique information. It will have a small out-of-game RPG component where you can construct background and traits and stuff like that. – Стивен Шариф
That's part of the character sheet desire for us which hopefully will be accessible in game as well by opening a browser through our UI where you can get back history of a character that that character has input themselves into journal entries that they may choose to share with others... For role play perspective we want people to be in depth with their characters. – Стивен Шариф
The player can manage what info is shown on the character page.
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
- In-game a character's name is displayed above their head. This can be the first or last name.
- Tulnar race does not have sub-types, instead, players will be able to customize the appearance of Tulnar characters.
- Players will have dials to adjust the reptilian, mammalian, humanoid, and other attributes of their Tulnar character in the Character creator.
- Tulnar do not equal furries.
- There are bestial components that can be scaled up when creating a Tulnar character.
Tulnar do not equal furries, but there are definitely some bestial components that you can scale up when you're creating your Tulnar character, so you could max that setting I guess. Whether or not that would give you what you would think of as a furry, I guess it's going to be up to your interpretation of what a Furry is. – Стивен Шариф
- Racial skins can be toggled on and off.
There are plans to create other racial skins.
- Some potential future ideas include undead and werewolf (lycan) skins.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off.
- Gear is intended to be realistic in appearance.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Стивен Шариф
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress. – Mat Broome
You can actually have three different types of themes: You have plate, you'll have leather and you'll have robe. So for every armor set that we're showing at each one of those tiers, you're actually gonna have nine unique looks to pick from. – Mat Broome
- Стрим, 30 june 2017 (9:28).
- Стрим, 30 June 2017 (09:43).
- Стрим, 8 May 2017 (48:49).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (53:40).
- Стрим, 26 July 2019 (1:10:44).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (15:18).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (PM) (13:39).
- Стрим, 8 may 2017 (47:35).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (51:19).
- Стрим, 30 june 2017 (11:21).
- Стрим, 30 june 2017 (10:04).
- Стрим, 30 june 2017 (10:27).
- Стрим, 30 june 2017 (12:39).
- Стрим, 30 june 2017 (13:13).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (48:45).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (54:32).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (28:22).
- Стрим, 8 Мая 2017 (48:49).
- Стрим, 26 Мая 2017 (32:14).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (PM) (18:48).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (58:51).
- Стрим, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).
- Стрим, 31 October 2018 (40:31).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (30:51).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (13:59).
- Интервью, 8 August 2018 (28:50).
- Интервью, 24 August 2018 (6:30).
- Стрим, 8 may 2017 (48:39).
- Стрим, 31 oct 2017 (48:39).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (2:45).
- Стрим, 30 May 2017 (16:51).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (20:17).
- Стрим, 30 June 2017 (15:10).
- Стрим, 23 August 2017 (31:29).
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (3:12).
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (1:04:04).
- Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Стрим, 8 April 2018 (AM) (4:47).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- Интервью, 24 August 2018 (5:28).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (22:33).
- Подкаст, 4 August 2018 (53:43).
- Стрим, 9 February 2018 (50:29).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Стрим, 18 July 2017 (54:56).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (9:47).
- Стрим, 3 September 2017 (48:56).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (3:34:46).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (20:19).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (22:59).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (22:33).
- Стрим, 17 August 2018 (22:58).