- Processing involves the refining of raw materials obtained from gathering and item deconstruction.
- The bulk of the time spent in the artisan system resides in the processing branch. The processing time varies based on the quality of the processed goods.
- Blueprints are required for the construction of the feehold buildings that are used to process resources.
That's going to be very important as you get to very late game processed materials that are required. Because some of these things might have days to process within a station, but if you have spent the time and done the work to advance that processing station you could cut that down considerably, perhaps even greater than 50 percent; and that's going to have a significant impact on your ability to either control markets or to create goods. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Processing professions
- 2 Artisan mastery
- 3 Raw materials
- 4 Processed materials
- 5 Artisan tools
- 6 Artisan supply chain
- 7 Freehold buildings
- 8 Timeline
- 9 Иллюстрации
- 10 Справочники сообщества
- 11 Смотрите также
- 12 Примечания
Ремесленные классы не позволят персонажу быть мастером во всём. Игроки должны выбрать путь в дереве ремесленных умений для каждого персонажа. Вложение очков в отдельные ветки позволяет игроку специализироваться в определённых областях. Это поддерживает взаимозависимость игроков и улучшает впечатление от занятия ремеслами.
- Выбор профессии не влияет на статы игрока.
- Персонажи на одном аккаунте (дополнительные персонажи) могут обладать разными профессиями.
- Some resources will be one-time gatherables that will randomly respawn at a different location once collected.
- Other resources will exist as a cluster (also called vein gatherables). These will last until the full resource is depleted.
- Like a large mine that's present and has a vein of mithril ore in it, or a herd of some type of animal that you can collect fur or wool from. – Steven Sharif
- Resources won't be locked to the node system.
- Some unique resources may be monsters in disguise or have monsters defending them.
We want our players to have a reason to explore the wilderness, to travel with purpose, and much of that will be driven by our resource system. Transporting these goods might just be more difficult than gathering them. Our regional market system allows players to participate in creating pocket economies that will reinforce the stability of goods in particular regions.
We really want resources to be persistent and non-renewable. If there’s a mithril vein, that mithril vein will be there until it runs out. The server will manage these amounts on its own, and will repopulate things where and when it desires. You might find another mithril vein in that location sometime later, or somewhere nearby, or maybe never again!
- Gatherers who are more advanced in their artisan tree will unlock higher level harvesting tools that have a greater chance of collecting higher quality resources or proccing a greater quantity.
You will have an opportunity to proc certain qualities based on your progression in the Artisan tree. So if you are a gatherer; and as you advance in your gathering, you'll have a higher opportunity to collect better resources. – Steven Sharif
Материалы можно получить следующими путями:
List of processed goods (crafting materials)
Многие высокоуровневые предметы с обработкой потребуют материалов с мировых боссов и т. д., мы хотим, чтобы эти системы переплетались. Однако, мы думаем о возможности деконструировать предметы высокого уровня и заменить этим получение материалов с боссов. Мы будем тестировать производство в альфа- и бета-версиях. – Steven Sharif
- Progression in the gathering artisan class unlocks higher level harvesting tools that enable gathering of higher level resources.
- Tools will have durability and tool lifespans.
- Artisans will not need to rely on other trees in order to make their tools.
Tools do advance within the artisan tree, so your ability to either gather, process or craft will require the equivalent tools necessary at that stage of crafting in order to accomplish the task at hand. So, you could not mine copper and mithril with the same tool. – Steven Sharif
Artisan supply chain
Ремесленники в Ashes of Creation должны выбрать путь развития в дереве ремесленных умений. Взаимная зависимость профессий устанавливает целую цепочку производства от сырья до готового продукта. Каждая стадия производства может потребовать караван для транспортировки товаров от одного ремесленника к другому.
- Получение сырья:
- Очисткой сырья с помощью обрабатывающих профессий.
- Крафтом готовых продуктов используя рецепты.
Как крафтер, вы захотите узнать, где можно создать предметы по определенным рецептам; какие узлы имеют возможность обрабатывать материалы, которые вы произвели или собрали; и тогда вы захотите спланировать свой маршрут, чтобы либо перевезти туда товар, либо убедиться, что вы находитесь в подходящем для сбора и постройки районе. Поэтому необходимо тщательное планирование. – Steven Sharif
- Gatherable resources are discovered by trial-and-error and by learning their visuals.
- Gathering requires the creation and use of tools.
- Gathering within a node's Зона влияния (ZOI) will contribute to its experience growth.
- Certain low level gatherables will have a tiered progression into higher level crafting.
Certain low level gatherables will have a tiered progression into higher level crafting. So for example you know if I'm gathering... leaves of the blue petal flower to craft a pigment that's going to be used in the development of a tunic that I can wear at level one, then I may need to collect those in order to craft the pigments to craft a greater pigment that might be present in the in the crafting of a higher level item. So it's going to be kind of a tiered progression so that materials have relevancy throughout the different levels of of crafting; and that's important from an economic stability standpoint. You need to have layered demand from a supply standpoint so that players who are interested in collecting and gathering those materials still are relevant when the later level items are crafted. – Steven Sharif
- Freehold farms
- Guild halls
- Lumber yards
- Basements in freehold buildings are to be decided.
- Certain buildings will have multiple tiers, with different footprint sizes. For example: Small, medium, large, to mansion-sized homes.
- A mansion sized home may occupy up to 50% of a freehold plot.
- Cosmetics can also be applied to a blueprint based on the type of building.
- Players are not locked into any particular race for freehold blueprints.
Freehold building placement
- Players will need to manage how these are arranged to maximize adjacency bonuses.
Depending on where your place you're freehold, you're gonna have different environmental tiles available to you and those will kind of enable or buff existing structures that you place in your Freehold... I don't know that we would put like fish farming just for a freehold that's on a river. What we would probably do is give you a buff to fishing in that area. That kind of a thing. So there'll be more buffs for existing things rather than necessarily a special buildings just for that area. But again we're not fully baked in on that system yet, so it's very possible though we end up going down that direction. – Джеффри Бард
In Alpha One the core basics of what crafting represents as a gameplay loop that is represented. So that means that there are gatherables out there. You will have to have tools in order to service those gatherables. There will be processing that's necessary; and then there's crafting stations that are available and can be constructed by the players. This is in Alpha One. You have to collect the recipes, you have to collect the materials, and you have to refine the materials; and then you have to create the reagents and then use those to kind of create the final crafting component of that you're trying to create. So that in and of itself is present, but it is a very very small piece of really what will be the larger crafting puzzle for Alpha 2 and betas. – Steven Sharif
- Approximately 10 percent of the artisan system will be online in Alpha-1. The core basics of the artisan gameplay loop will be facilitated via the merchant (NPC) system.
Crafting honestly will not come online in any sense of its true form until Alpha-2. Alpha-1 has essentially what are intended to be the core gameplay loop of crafting, meaning the collection of materials, the translation of those materials into processed goods, and the use of those processed goods into item acquisition. That's the core gameplay loop that is currently present in Alpha-1. But those are mostly facilitated kind of piggy backing the merchant systems right now and not actually using the real crafting system; and that's because crafting hasn't been completed in a form that can be implemented in Alpha-1, but will be for Alpha-2. What's present in Alpha-1 doesn't even really scratch the surface for crafting. – Steven Sharif
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (34:15).
- Подкаст, 11 April 2021 (40:20).
- Интервью, 27 March 2020 (9:00).
- Стрим, 24 Мая 2017 (32:07).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (6:12).
- Стрим, 18 Июля 2017 (37:25).
- Стрим, 3 September 2017 (10:48).
- Стрим, 8 May 2017 (54:26).
- Стрим, 31 July 2020 (1:05:58).
- Стрим, 25 July 2020 (1:04:50).
- Стрим, 17 December 2019 (1:14:42).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 13 April 2017.
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (1:07:33).
- Подкаст, 5 May 2017 (43:05).
- Интервью, 18 July 2020 (27:11).
- Стрим, 5 May 2017 (8:22).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (53:28).
- Стрим, 30 April 2020 (53:11).
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (2:13).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (34:15).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (8:22).
- Интервью, 20 Октября 2018 (17:31).
- Стрим, 30 April 2020 (54:33).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (38:25).
- Стрим, 8 Мая 2017 (20:41).
- Стрим, 18 Июля 2017 (38:30).
- Стрим, 26 Мая 2017 (26:00).
- Интервью, 11 Мая 2018 (24:18).
- Стрим, 28 March 2020 (48:31).
- Подкаст, 11 May 2018 (1:00:07).
- Стрим, 17 Августа 2018 (15:14).
- Стрим, 24 Мая 2017 (17:08).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Velkor's Eye.
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (9:58).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (1:09:22).
- Интервью, 8 July 2020 (45:23).
- Стрим, 28 August 2020 (2:14:06).
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (44:11).
- Стрим, 29 May 2020 (41:27).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (56:42).
- Стрим, 6 December 2018 (44:14).
- Стрим, 26 March 2021 (42:28).
- Интервью, 7 February 2021 (35:30).
- Стрим, 30 April 2021 (41:18).