- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- With round-robin looting, party members take turns looting.
- Need before greed
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Bidding system
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
- The highest bidder wins the item.
- The gold then goes into a pool that is split among the rest of the party members.
Mobs and Bosses will drop Gold, Items and crafting materials based on the type of mob or boss. For example, a wolf is not going to be carrying a sack of gold. It may instead drop "pelts" that can be traded for gold.
- Loot tables will favor dropping crafting materials as opposed to trash items.
- Loot tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- The developers intend to test dynamic loot tables during the test phases.
- Gatherers who are more advanced in their artisan tree will have a greater chance of collecting higher quality resources.
You will have an opportunity to proc certain qualities based on your progression in the Artisan tree. So if you are a gatherer; and as you advance in your gathering, you'll have a higher opportunity to collect better resources. – Стивен Шариф
Mount and pet drops
- Высший ранг предметов будет комбинацией крафтовых и дропа с боссов.
- Редкость предметов будет соотноситься со сложностью цепи поставок, сбора, обработки и производства предмета.
- Вероятно, будет возможность определить для ремесленника как будет выглядеть готовый предмет.
- На произведенном предмете будет обозначено имя мастера.
Мы считаем, что каждый предмет, который существует в мире, должен каким-то образом отражать его создателя. Таким образом, наша система производства будет очень многогранна - мы хотим дать ремесленникам возможность создавать уникальные предметы, которые представляют их сильные и слабые стороны.
If you want to be able to get those mats from the boss, they're just not going to drop for anybody. They will only drop for a master gatherer who is capable of extracting those resources from the creature itself... The reason why we say there's a lot of interdependencies between the crafters of the world and the raiders of the world and our PvPers of the world is because we don't want to house the capability to attain these things all within the adventuring class. We want there to be an influence necessary from the craftsmen's guild to come in to either come and participate and spoil the boss and gather the goods or something along those lines. – Стивен Шариф
The dynamics of who has the authority to gather the loot will be decided based on testing.
- Party leader.
- First tagging raid.
- Most damage done.
With regards to the dynamics of authority, you know, who gathers those things, exactly what is that: The party leader of the first tagging raid. Is that the most damage dealing. Is that the you know whatever: Those are things we've got a test in testing and see how they turn out. – Стивен Шариф
- Players will be able to state their intentions to attack, defend or ignore via a user interface.
- A group will be required to successfully attack a caravan.
- If a caravan is destroyed, it will drop a portion of the goods it is transporting.
- Caravans drop certificates for heavy goods that are redeemable at the origin node for a portion of the goods.
We don't have deleveling, instead what we have is experience debt. Now the more experience debt you accrue, the greater the detriment to your character; not to the point where you can not get out of the debt. There will always be a way forward to remove your debt. – Стивен Шариф
- A non-combatant (green player) who dies suffers normal penalties, which include:
- A combatant (purple player) who dies suffers these same penalties, but at half the rate of a non-combatant.
- A corrupt (red player) suffers penalties at three or four times the rate of a non-combatant, and has a chance to drop any carried/equipped items based on their current corruption score. This includes:
- Death penalties do not differ between PvP and PvE, but this is subject to change.
- Death by drowning is possible.
There will not be a full drop and the reason for that is because you know our intention when it comes to progression within the world is we want it to be meaningful and you know take some investment on behalf of the player; and if even if from a design standpoint we're like yeah but they have to choose to go to the area; we don't want a choice that a player can make where they delete their character so to speak. – Стивен Шариф
- Group dynamics blog.
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (48:30).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (44:14).
- Стрим, 3 May 2017 (35:25).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Интервью, 20 October 2018 (2:13).
- Стрим, 5 Мая 2017 (14:45).
- Стрим, 24 Мая 2017 (24:19).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Подкаст, 4 August 2018 (1:44:54).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (40:40).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Стрим, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Стрим, 15 December 2017 (1:04:25).
- Стрим, 9 July 2018 (20:41).
- Подкаст, 23 April 2018 (49:21).
- Подкаст, 5 May 2017 (43:05).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (13:37).
- Стрим, 27 September 2018 (47:46).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (35:20).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (15:41).
- Интервью, 27 April 2017 (9:28).
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (3:43).
- Стрим, 15 May 2017 (36:23).
- Стрим, 28 July 2017 (50:22).
- Стрим, 26 July 2019 (1:22:50).
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- Стрим, 26 May 2017 (54:00).
- Стрим, 24 May 2017 (13:19).