|Apartments||Instanced.||Town stage and higher.||One per server.|
|Freeholds||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||One per account.|
|Static housing||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||One per server.|
- In-node housing will be at a premium, and is expected to be hotly contested.
- The more apartments that have been purchased in a node, the higher the price scales.
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes freeholds, this includes static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Стивен Шариф
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Стивен Шариф
Static housing development
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the Node development.
- As the node advances, so does the housing.
- New property becomes available at each stage of advancement, but it will be more akin to what was available at the previous stage.
- Only the houses that existed at the Village stage will become main street mansions at the Metropolis stage.
Static housing destructibility
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
Not just in APOC where we want a completely destructible environment, but also in the MMORPG when it comes to Dungeons and traversing certain areas. We want destruction to be a very core element of how players make their way through the world. – Стивен Шариф
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (51:12).
- Стрим, 16 October 2017 (13:25).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Интервью, 11 May 2018 (50:47).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Стрим, 12 May 2017 (52:01).
- Стрим, 30 May 2019 (1:23:41).
- Стрим, 19 May 2017 (33:57).
- Стрим, 18 July 2017 (40:14).
- Стрим, 17 November 2017 (47:10).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Early Access.
- Видео, 24 September 2019 (0:10).
- Стрим, 28 June 2019 (31:15).